ACCCO Manufactures a variety of extruded and pressed ceramic products. Some examples are reflected below:
Petrochemical Mass Transfer Media
- Ceramic Catalyst Support Media (Non-Porous Ceramics) spheres available in standard sizes from 1/8” to 3”
- Ceramic Catalyst Support Media pellets (Non- Porous Ceramics) available in standard sizes from 1/8”x1/8” to 1” x 1”.
- Custom manufactured Top Bed Ceramics (Ceramic Bed Guards).
- Ceramic Random Tower Packing Saddles available in Porcelain or Stoneware clay bodies in standard sizes from 1/2” to 3”.
- Ceramic Random Tower Packing Raschig Rings available in Porcelain or Stoneware clay bodies in standard sizes from 3/16” to 3”.
- Custom Ceramic Rings and Thermal Wells.
- Pressed Ceramic Shapes available in spray dried porous, non-porous and high-alumina ceramic bodies.
- Ceramic Shapes available in pressed porcelain and pressed stoneware clay bodies.
- ACCCO currently maintains the capability to extrude, ram press or mechanically press almost any item in a customer’s specified body.